Natural Trumpet Basics by Anna Freeman - 3 Books
IN STOCK NOW!
Anna Freeman's practical guide to playing Early Music on the Natural and Baroque Trumpet.
This guide is to help trumpet players look at musical and technical historic performance practice through today's knowledge.
Includes descriptions of Baroque & natural trumpets, 3- and 4-hole trumpets, nomenclature.
- Warmup & Embouchure Training
- Practice Routines
- Stamina & Range Building Exercises
- Bending Notes
- Technique of Playing Trills
Book 2, Part One
- Interpretation of Early Music
- Use of Slurs
- Pulsing or Huffing
- Trillo & Groppo
- Stylistic practices
Book 2, Part Two
- Articulation and Technical Exercises
- Etudes Based on Bach's BWV 31, 70, 51, 71, and 1047