Mouthpiece Return and Audition Policy
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by emailing email@example.com
Returns should be shipped to the following address:
The Baroque Trumpet Shop
789 Cartpath Road
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 USA
We accept returns under the following terms and conditions:
All returns must be pre-approved and assigned a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA). This ensures and expedites any appropriate credits. DO NOT SHIP YOUR RETURN UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RMA NUMBER.
Pack the merchandise carefully, along with a copy of the invoice. Write your RMA number on the invoice and on the exterior of the package. Please notate on the invoice which items you are returning. Failure to include a notated invoice will result in a 10% research fee.
We recommend that you insure your return and use shipment tracking. We will not be responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
We must receive your return within 10 days of the issuance of the RMA number. Returns received late will be charged a 10% late fee.
Returned items must be returned in such a condition that they can still be sold as new items, including the product-specific packaging such as mouthpiece boxes. All returned items must be unblemished, with no nicks, dents, gouges, scrapes, and/or scratches. Any damaged returns will be charged a minimum 50% fee (in addition to any applicable re-stocking fee).
Except in the case of an error on our part, ALL shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
Except for error on our part or damage in shipping, all returns will be assessed a 10% per item cleaning/restocking fee.
You may purchase mouthpieces on a 15 day trial basis.
- Purchase the mouthpieces you would like to audition. Your credit card will be charged for all mouthpieces on the order at the time of shipping. The audition offer grants you 15 days from the date of delivery to try the auditioned items.
- Contact us to receive an RMA number within 15 days prior to returning any auditioned items.
- You may return auditioned items and receive a refund minus a 10% restocking fee. There is no limit to the number of mouthpieces you may take at one time on audition, but ALL returned audition items are subject to the 10% restocking fee.
- As with any return, you MUST pre-approve your return with us and obtain a Return Authorization Number prior to shipping. Shipping costs for returns are your responsibility.
- This audition offer is intended for the trial of mouthpieces of different model numbers. If you order multiple quantities of the same model, we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for returns.
- Exclusions: The non-returnable items listed below are not included in this trial policy.
Non-returnable Items: The following items are non-cancelable, non-returnable and non-refundable: (please note that this list is subject to change)
- Custom Mouthpieces (special Throats, Backbores, Engravings, Gold Plating, etc.)
- Special Order mouthpieces
- Mouthpieces with special throats, special backbores and/or special shanks
- Gold plated mouthpieces
- Special Order Parts
- Closeout Items
- Discontinued Items
- Printed Material
Our return period for all merchandise is 15 days. After 15 days, approval of returns will be at our discretion. Any late returns we allow will be subject to a minimum additional 10% late return fee.